Sunday, May 25, 2014

Thor: The Dark World

I'm not usually an action movie fan, but developing a crush on Tom Hiddleston had me reaching for this movie at Redbox the other day.

I have to say it needed a lot more Loki! But really, I almost felt like this movie was a comedy. I mean, Kat Dennings is in it. And can I just say that her character, Darcy Lewis...was like a smartened up (bookwise) version of her character, Max, on 2 Broke Girls.

I loved her, even though I started questioning her acting. I hate when actors/actresses play the same part everywhere with just a different name. (But lucky beotch...she got to date Tom!) Pardon me while I jealousy fangirl.

Then there were the actors I didn't know were in the film, like Zach Levi and Christopher Eccleston, even though, gasp, The Ninth Doctor does have billing right on top of the movie poster.

Oops.

But seriously...This is Fandral aka Levi



Oh and let me talk about Thor...Chris Hemsworth. He's just so...I don't know..too sexy for me to like him, because it is that buff, he-man kind of sexy, that most women love. Not me, I like Loki's evil smarts. In fact, I demand the next movie be called Loki! We all need more of him! Nuff said.

Natalie Portman's character annoyed the hell out of me, and I loved Stellan Skarsgard's  Erik. Seriously, how can you not love a dude running around either naked or sans pants out of sheer craziness?

Totally loved this movie, and may have to buy a copy for myself at some point.

No comments: