1. House Of Dark Shadows - This is the original Dark Shadows movie. Yes, I love Johnny Depp and his version is campy and fun to watch, but if you want a taste of what the show was really like this is the movie you have to see.
2. Van Helsing - This movie is all about the Halloween eye candy. It stars Richard Roxburgh and Hugh Jackman! I mean, come on! It doesn't get much prettier than this! And the guys have their candy too with Kate Beckinsale!
I saw this movie 3 times in the theater!
3. Nightmare Before Christmas - OK, not really a Halloween movie, but it does blend Christmas and Halloween nicely. Plus I love Jack Skellington and Sally!
Now sing a long with me: This is Halloween, this is Halloween!
4. Coraline - This movie is deliciously fun and creepy and gorgeous all at the same time. It is another one of those movies I can watch again and again and not get tired of.
Odd that most of my favorite films are geared towards kids..
5. Sweeney Todd - No joke, there is nothing scarier than this!
I watched this movie twice and I'm still traumatized by it!
Depp and the Lady Burton are brilliant in it though!