Sunday, October 7, 2012

Favorite Episodes

I wanted to highlight a few of my favorite episodes of Doctor Who, Torchwood and Red Dwarf

First off is Vincent and the Doctor from 2010.

This had to be one of the best episodes in Moffat's reign with Doctor Who.

This one is totally emotionally charged and it is impossible not to fall in love with Van Gogh in this hour. I love Eleven and Amy.

It is also impossible not to cry at the end.


The next episode on my favorites list is The Unicorn and the Wasp.

This was the Agatha Christie whodunit episode. I loved Donna in this one..and the big ole kiss she plants on the Doctor is definitely a highlight to the show.

Hell who wouldn't want to plant one on David Tennant?

Now on to Torchwood. There's really only 2 series of this one..I don't count that awful mini-series or the American series, cos they SUCKED.

Best epi by fari is To The Last Man.

Can you tell I love period episodes?

This is another one that is totally emotionally charged. There won't be a dry eye in the room at the end of this one.

Plus it was nice to see Tosh have a guy....

I miss Torchwood.

Next up is my favorite Sci Fi Comedy, Red Dwarf

Best epi? Parallel Universe!

This was a total hoot for so many reasons. The parallel versions of Rimmer, Lister and Cat were so funny!

But probably the best thing about this episode is the opening musical number, sung by Cat aka Danny John-Jules, who incidentally performed in the original cast of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Starlight Express. That song, was of course, Tongue-Tied.

It doesn't get much better then this.

No comments: