Saturday, January 10, 2015

Farewell Miranda

I finally got to watch the final to episodes of Miranda Hart's fabulous sitcom.

I've always identified with Miranda, because she's clumsy and just unlucky at life and love.

The final two epis see her getting her life together, especially on the romantic front.

I was so happy for this character, mostly because I've found Miranda's love interest, Gary (Tom Ellis) to be smoking hot...and always have

See


I've loved this series since I discovered it a few years back. I'm glad it got a proper send off too. Most people in the US know Miranda Hart from her role on Call The Midwife, but for me I'll always love the silly sitcom. It always made me laugh, and though the final two episodes had me sniffling a bit, I still got plenty of laughs, plus there was a cameo with Gary Barlow too!

I'll miss Miranda.

I wish BBC America would choose to air the whole series at some point, because everyone deserves to see this show.

No comments: