Thursday, April 16, 2015

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Nut Bread

My mother watches The Chew most days and she saw Michael Symon's recipe for chocolate peanut butter banana bread.

I love The Six Sister's Blog and I follow it frequently for quick recipes that are delicious.

Well I've been a huge fan of their 3 ingredient banana bread, that I turned into 4 and sometimes 5 ingredient bread, so I thought, why not try it this way.

It was freaking fabulous.

Here's how you do it.

3-4 over ripe bananas mashed
2 eggs
1 package of Devil's Food cake (or your favorite chocolate cake mix)
1 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup of peanut butter

Pour into two prepared loaf pans. (Spray with Baker's Joy or something similar)
Bake at 350 for 45 - 50 minutes.

Enjoy!

The regular banana nut bread is made with yellow cake mix. (I recommend Golden Butter by Duncan Hines) And you omit the peanut butter.

No comments: