Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Thanks Papa Nez

I'm so totally annoyed that The Monkees are touring this year.

Yes, you read that right, The Monkees are touring.

Micky, Peter and Mike.

Nice, Mike. After Davy dies, you jump on The Monkees bandwagon. Something you didn't do much when the band toured many times over the last 30 years.

In 1986, I would have tossed all my money (which wasn't much as I was only in grade school) to see the prefab four together, but that wasn't to be.

Was Nez present any of the other times I saw The Monkees?

Nope, cos I wasn't lucky enough to live in the UK.

Are you in that much need of money that you'll do this, Mike? Cos I hate to say this...The Monkees without Mike were good...the Monkees without Davy? Not worth the bother if you ask me.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

It does strike me as a douchey, money-grabbing move.