Monday, March 1, 2010

Another Happy Post

Our resident Mistress is correct that it's been awhile since any of the Wenches have done a happy things post. So here's mine:

  • Bigelow Green Tea! I've moved on from my pomegranate white tea obsession to this one. Very calming and full of goodness
  • Owning a coffee maker! it's been pretty nice to wake up on these godawful snowmaggedon days and have a big dose of caffeine.
  • Friends' baby showers! I'm very happily sans baby, but that doesn't mean I don't get excited when friends have them. Close friends with babies is the best of both worlds: I get to buy some cutesy crap and indulge my ladyclock without actually having to deal with an anklebiter 24/7.
  • Best in Show! The husband introduced me to this movie, a hilarious mockumentary about dog shows. I've been quoting it nonstop since.
  • My new lappy! This is my new netbook. It fits in my messenger bag, lets me write at work, and has 4X the space of the desktop that got me through high school and half of college. Yay technology!

No comments: