Friday, September 23, 2011

Books To Movies

It seems like a lot of the huge movies this season are based on novels, some huge sellers and others that aren't so well known.

So far this year we've seen several book to movie adaptations




Of course Breaking Dawn is coming over the holidays, but the one that I find the most intriguing is I Don't Know How She Does It by Allison Pearson



The film version stars Sarah Jessica Parker, who is not my favorite actress, but she seems totally suitable for the character she playing.

The author also penned, I Think I Love You, a book that's been on my wishlist since it was released.

So many interesting book to movie releases, and I'm not sure if I want to watch them on the big screen before I've read the books. The disappointment that usually results is something that usually keeps me from seeing the films, but this year, there are just so many, and the books have had such rave reviews that I really would like to see the movies.

So which ones have you read or seen?


1 comment:

Janelle said...

Some of these I'd rather see first. I don't know if I care enough to invest the time in the books yet.