Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pineapple Bread Pudding

My family loves bread pudding. Any time I have some extra cinnamon raisin bread, I whip up some.

Is it a dessert or is it breakfast food?

I think it could be either.

This recipe is very similar to the scalloped pineapple recipe I use at Christmas and Easter.

 This is a recipe anyone can do.

Very easy!

Very delicious!

Ingredients

1 20 oz can of crushed pineapple
5 slices of bread cubed and sliced (any white bread works)
1/2 c butter melted
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp vanilla
4 eggs beaten

Directions

Preheat your oven to 325

Grease a 2 qt baking dish  I like a nice butter spray

Toss your bread in the dish

Combine your beaten eggs, sugar, pineapple and butter and vanilla.

Pour over your bread cubes and stir until the bread is well coated.

Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.

Serve with a little bit of milk or maple syrup!

No comments: