Thursday, September 10, 2009

The n00b

The n00b

Hi! I'm Jenna, the newest of the newbies. I'm terrible at introductions, but I figured one was in order. Hate to just show up and start talking, that's kind of rude, eh?

I was born and raised in the wintry wasteland of Vermont, six miles south of the Canadian border. After college and a few years on the dwindling VT journalism scene, I got sick of being cold and moved to Savannah, GA. I migrated slightly north to Hilton Head, SC for a job. HHI is most definitely not my favorite place, but living five minutes from the beach does not suck.

I'm a bit of a space cadet, but only in a good way. I have an ever-shortening attention span and a tendency to get distracted pretty easily. Which makes pop culture the perfect medium for me, as nothing ever lasts for very long.

I couldn't live without music, and I wouldn't live without movies. I am looking forward to the new TV season, and I'm sure I'll have gone out of my mind by the time Lost finally comes back on in January. It's mean how long they make us wait for that. In the meantime, I'm catching up on shows I didn't get around to the first time with Netflix (i.e. the greatest invention of all time).

My first post is already written, and it's about cupcakes. Who doesn't love cupcakes?

No comments: