Thursday, December 3, 2009

Things I Like

Things I Like

If Molly can do it, so can I! Believe it or not, I do like a lot of things. Yes, I'm a general curmudgeon most of the time, argumentative and sometimes very snarky, but I am loyal to the stuff that I like/love. Here are some of the things that float my boat.

Good TV: When I say good TV, I mean stuff like Castle, The Middle, Monk, Doctor Who, and Big Bang Theory, not that shite reality stuff that the networks try to pass off as programing. Oh and can I get a woo hoo for Chuck coming back in January!! Finally, NBC has done something RIGHT!

Christmas Music: It wasn't until The Moody Blues released a Christmas album that I truly became addicted to the stuff. I scramble around to find all the new music each year and I make mixes for my friends and send them CDs with full artwork instead of cards.

Books: I've loved to read since I was about 5 years old. I'll read anything....except any more of the crap Twilight series. Book 1 was more than enough. My stomach couldn't handle anymore of that. If I want to read about vampires, I'll hunt down some better books than that poorly written piece of poo. Harlequin has a new young adult line that has some impressive titles and authors most of which are of the paranormal variety. Take a look here.

Tiramisu: If you want to win my heart, go through my stomach, its big enough. Just bring me a nice plate of this yummy dessert and I'm yours. Yup, I'm a cheap date! I can be bought with tiramisu and a nice raspberry lambic beer!

Christmas Trees: I love decorating trees. I love ornaments. If I could have a tree in every room of the house I would. The only thing I can't stand about them is putting on the lights! That is freaking evil.

Sleep: Pass me the Advil PM and let me get my 8 hours! I love to get all snuggled up in my fuzzy robe and just sleep and sleep. Its pretty much a shame that

No comments: