Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Things I Don't Understand

1. Republicans: I don't think I have to explain this to you, right? I am a bleeding heart liberal!

2. The people leaving their porch lights on for Caylee Anthony! Uh...erm? Why? I understand the feeling of hopelessness that a murderer got to walk because of a lousy case, but the little girl is dead, leaving your porch light on isn't going to do anything to help her.

3. People that dislike Obama but can't come up with a viable reason why...Uh...my guess is the color of his skin. I'm also guessing if he were a white man, he wouldn't be getting half the shit he's getting in office right now.

4. What is the big fuss about Duchess Catherine wearing jeans 3 days in a row? GAH! Get a grip. The big fuss should be that she looks too freaking thin. Feed the duchess a CHEESEBURGER!

5. Ebook pricing! You only save when you purchase a brand new ebook or a classic. Anything else and you might as well buy the paperback.

No comments: