Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Gadgets I Can't Live Without


Creative ZEN Vision:M 30 GB MP3 and Video Player (Black)There are so many things that keep us connected...to other people, to information to games. It is no wonder we have absolutely no social skills!

Here are my must have gadgets.

First up is an mp3 player. It doesn't have to be an iPod. I have two shuffles and I don't really like them. I do love my old Creative Zen Vision. It is a wonderful mp3 player and I've had it for several years now. I keep saying I'm going to get an iPod Classic or Touch, but I don't see a reason to with this little thing working so well

Barnes and Noble NOOK eBook Reader (WiFi only) [ Black & White ]My next gadet that I can't live without is my nook. I have the original Wifi version and thanks to a very special person, I have a nook Color which is something similar to an iPad only with a smaller price tag.

Have I mentioned that everytime I see an iPad, I still think Maxi Pad? I know its childish, but the name lacks something!

But back to the nook...the Color is fab and has gorgeous visuals...It makes me want to buy all sorts of kids books just for my eReader.

Motorola Citrus Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)Lastly, my little android phone makes the list. I don't make a lot of money, so I couldn't toss the cash on the HTC model I coveted or the LG model I wanted so badly.

So I went with Motorola's starter Droid and I have a love/hate relationship with it. I'm not sure the extra money I'm paying is worth the Angry Birds or Four Square Apps. I mean...when people know exactly where you are...couldn't bad things happen?

LOL!

But if you take any of these things away from me...I'm pretty sure I will perish.

No comments: