Sunday, April 22, 2012

Double Trouble Chocolate Chip

Prep Time 20 min
Total Time 30 min
Servings 24 cookies

This is a great make it with a mix cookie. I hate making chocolate chips straight from a package mix. It feels like cheating! That's why I went looking for something to spruce it up. I found this on the brand's website, and oooh they are so good. I'll update with my picture in a bit.
Double Trouble Chocolate Cookies

Ingredients

1 package Krusteaz Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
1 egg
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 teaspoons water
1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional) I used chopped walnuts in one dozen the other I left plain)
1 tsp vanilla

Instructions

  • Preheat oven to 375°F.
  • Place all ingredients in medium bowl.
  • Stir until dough forms, hand kneading if necessary.
  • Using rounded tablespoon dough for each cookie, place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Or you can use parchment paper
  • Bake 9-11 minutes.

No comments: