Saturday, April 28, 2012

Movies I Couldn't Finish

I went through a huge movie watching spurt last month. Then something happened and even though I took out a few films I knew I'd like, or that I wanted to watch, I just couldn't finish them for one reason or another. I think the prime reason was lack of sleep.

I do my movie watching on the weekends. Sadly usually late at night and I've just been so tired lately that I couldn't stay awake for anything.

So what movies didn't make it to the end?



The Smurfs were one, and I'm actually really sad about that one. I kept falling asleep through it, and it was so damn cute.

I am still trying to figure out why Neil Patrick Harris keeps getting cast in films for young adults and kids.

I also just can't like NPH. I don't know why. I think it is because I hate his character on How I Met  You Mother.

The next movie I couldn't finish...Marley and Me




I think because I knew what the ending would be, and because everyone told me about it, I couldn't finish it. I watched the first half and then gave up.

I loved Marley. I really loved Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston. To be honest, I never thought I'd like her in a movie, I never much cared for her at all, but in this I know she was good.

I guess my period of excitement over movies is done.

It might take awhile before I can sit and watch anything again.

Drat.

Unless I can somehow get out to see Dark Shadows!!

No comments: