Friday, April 20, 2012

Sometimes Change Is Bad

If you are on Facebook, you know that change is bad. Every time Facebook implements something new, it is met with cries of "Stop! Change it back!" Take for instance, the new Timeline. It sucks, I'll admit it. But it isn't worth bitching about, because Facebook does not care about its users. (Much the same way, Zynga doesn't care about the 80 million people that want to go ape shit over the number of goals their games send their way daily)

But back to change. Blogger has made some very white changes lately.

I don't usually bitch about stuff like this, but today I am.

Blech!

Thank god there is an option to keep the old blogger interface, because I think I would have cried otherwise. I will give Blogger kudos for letting us keep our old interface. Perhaps deep down they know that the new one sucks!

No comments: