Tuesday, April 17, 2012

TV Gripe

Two of my favorite shows annoyed the hell out of me last night.

Two Broke Girls had Max and Caroline doing taxes and rushing to get to the post office to get them done. Uh, I'm pretty sure the chickies have a computer. Why are they mailing them? Actually how in the hell has Max managed to not file and not have the IRS come down on her ass?

SRSLY!

Yeah...that was so wrong and stupid. If it weren't for Sofia and Oleg, last night's epi would have sucked!

Next up, Mike and Molly.

OK, so Molly is turning into bridezilla. Her dress doesn't fit, she's getting super obnoxious and she kicks off a side mirror from some skinny bitch's BMW, and get's arrested.

Everything is happy in the end. What I want to know is when will she get in trouble at work. Cos I'm sure the school district doesn't want a teacher that goes around assaulting people.

I know sitcoms aren't about reality, but sometimes I wish they weren't so far out there, because this really got on my nerves last night.  Surly the writers could have come up with something better than this.

No comments: