Saturday, March 1, 2014

Must See Tv: Growing Up Fisher

I don't usually get too excited about sitcoms anymore. Sure there are some good ones, but the ones I usually like always teeter on the brink of cancellation.

Yeah..I know The Neighbors is still hanging by a thread.

That's why I'm hesitant to express my love for NBC's new comedy, Growing Up Fisher.

It has so many things that should work in its favor.

1. A fab cast..Looky! It's Jenna Elfman! Oh and dad is the dude from the Farmer's Insurance commercials!

2. Its a family comedy!

3. It is actually quite funny and sweet.

The problems though are many..

1. Its on NBC.

2. The time slot isn't going to get many kids to watch and this show doesn't thrive on sexual tension, unlike the lead in show, About A Boy.

3. Did I mention it is on NBC? I think that's a double whammy

4. Lastly, I fell in love with the show, and that is its kiss of death.

Still, give this show a watch, it is so cute.

No comments: