Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Intruders In Review

Will someone please explain this show to me!

I watched it because I thought it would be a great horror show. You know, something creepy and great for dark rooms and bowls of popcorn.

I spent most of my time watching this, wondering what was going on and what exactly was the show about.

That's not what I'd call a good episode.

There was killing. There was a creepy kid. There was a wife that went missing. Oh and there was John Simm.

Seriously, John Simm was the best thing about this hour of programming. However, I'm not sure if he is enough to make me tune in for another hour, especially if I'm going to be as confused as I was this past week.

I want that hour of my life back.

Please tell me I'm not the only person that feels that way. Oh and if you can offer me any explanations of what the hell was going on..I'd appreciate it.


No comments: