Thursday, May 21, 2015

Farewell David Letterman

I have to admit, I was never a big Letterman fan. I always leaned toward The Tonight Show, but for some reason, knowing that he has signed off as really made me thing about things.

His name has been synonymous with Late Night tv for most of my life.

He was always the more odd ball of the hosts, and I think that's why I didn't gravitate to him much, tough I do remember some of the highlights that they showed this week, particularly the Sonny and Cher reunion.

Ah and the Madonna thing and you can't forget about Oprah.

The one thing you can say about Letterman, he always shook things up.

Now that he's retired, the late night talk shows are all new. There are now tried and true hosts. It is young blood.

It's going to take some getting used to.

I'll leave you with my favorite Letterman memory from the recent shows

No comments: