10. The Monkees: I discovered this show and the band long before Mtv brought them back in the mid-80s. Like most young girls from the 60s, I had a huge crush on Davy Jones, and I still haven't quite gotten over his death.
8. Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiago: I was hopelessly addicted to this PBS kids show, when I was probably too old to be watching stuff like this. The show started airing when I was a junior in high school. It was a geographical game show. And Rockapella were in it, and thus came my crush on Scott Leonard!
7. Wishbone: Another PBS favorite of mine. I even have a plush Wishbone. I just loved this show. It combined my love of books with my love of cute animals.
5. Mama's Family: How can anyone not love this show? I don't know why it didn't last longer than it did. Vicki Lawrence and Carol Burnett...oh and Betty White too! Such a fun show!
4. Alf: How can you not love Alf? I've had a thing for aliens for along time it seems. I could never keep Alf around these days though, since he likes to eat cats!