Saturday, August 8, 2015

Dear Food Network

Dear Food Network,

I used to love your channel. I loved finding recipes that "NORMAL" people could make. You know before you kicked off Paula Deen and then made your channel all about competitions.

Oh and while we're at it...can you keep the lives of your current food network stars out of their shows.  I really don't care about Ree Drummond's family or what Giada's up to in Italy. I want recipes that I can make.

How about a show about making good food in a small kitchen on a budget. Not everyone can afford the fancy ingredients that the likes of Bobby, Giada etc use. A cooking show for real people would be awesome.

Oh and while we're at it. What the hell is up with has been tv stars getting cooking shows these days.

Sincerely,

Someone that would just like some good recipes

No comments: