Friday, July 3, 2015

Butter Maid Bakery = Yum



I discovered Butter Maid Bakery on Facebook last week, and I quickly went to the website to see the goodies they made.

NUTROLL!

My mom used to make these every year at Christmas, but as she got older and our house got colder, they were hard to do. (Its that whole yeast rising thing)

This bakery has more flavors of nutroll than I have ever seen.

One of there limited edition is a raspberry walnut roll.

I had to order it.

I didn't really care that with shipping the tasty treat cost $22.00

And you know what?

When I took my first bite, it was pure heaven. It was better than any other nut roll I ever had.

The roll came wrapped tightly for freshness sake and there was even a thank you card enclosed.

So if you are ever looking for a great nut roll, or if you are in Boardman,OH, you have to grab some goodies at Butter Maid Bakery.

No comments: