Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Favorite Classic TV Shows

I was listening to the radio this morning and there was a trivia question about one of the shows that I grew up watching.

What show debuted on this date in 1976 starring Linda Lavin.

The answer to that question was Alice.


This show ran from 1976 to 1985.

I loved it. It was definitely part of our family viewing back in the day, along with Three's Company and One Day At A Time.

I miss shows like this. They were family shows and they were funny. Granted there's some really great TV, but the stuff you can watch with everyone seems to only be on stations like Disney.  It is a shame that writers can't come up with shows that are funny and entertaining for the whole family.

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to slink off somewhere and feel very old now.

No comments: