Thursday, September 16, 2010

Things That Annoy: The Political Edition

I could just make it a big ole one thing and say Republicans, because everyone knows I'm annoyed by them more than anything else, but really there's more than just the GOP in the political world to annoy the crap out of me.

Let's break it down.

1. Ads blaming all the bailouts on Obama and his administration. WTF? Seriously, I wonder what the ads would say if we DIDN'T bail out the banks and the economy totally tanked?

2. Campaign ads that just toss mud at the opponent without saying what the candidate creating the ad is going to do.

3. Sarah Palin: Let's just banish her and her whole wackjob family to an island on ANOTHER PLANET!

4. Both parties working for the common good of their own pocketbooks rather than the American people.

5. Religious ideals taking precedent over what might be right for the nation or humanity in general; abortion, gay marriage, stem cell research.

6. Career Politicians: Let's face it. Once elected they want to stay there forever. I think there should be term limits on every type of elected office. Let new blood screw up the system! (As long as they aren't in the Tea Party)

I could go on, but I'll stop at six.

No comments: