Thursday, October 21, 2010

How Easily Do You Cry

I think I'm a wuss.

I can be moved to tears easily, a good tv show, movie, book. If something sad happens or something extremely great! I cry. I can't help it. That's how I am.

I've been reading a set of young adult/tween books about cat warriors and the writer really enjoys killing off the cats, and I find myself blubbering my way through the books.

I think I must be a bit strange. Am I the only one that cries while reading?

It makes me wonder about other people?

Is it just a girly thing? Or is it just me?

How easily are you moved to tears? Or are you a toughie that doesn't cry at anything!

Inquiring minds want to know! So this mind can determine how weird she actually is!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I don't cry as easily when it comes to books as I do movies, but that may just be because I haven't read too many sad books. That said, Harry Potter's done it, especially the last one, as well as Into the Wild.