Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Oops She Did It Again

So are dear buddy Miley Cyrus is back in the news for making a slutty video for her song Who Owns My Heart.  After viewing the video, I have to say, "get a grip people!" It isn't all that slutty and it really isn't much different from anything else out there. It isn't even cutting edge. The only problem is, it is Miley Cyrus and not Hannah Montana.

Have a look!



I'm not commenting on the goodness or otherwise of the song, but the video is for the most part harmless. I wish the kid would turn 18 so that the entertainment sites and possibly all the crazy parents out there would just get over stuff like this.

To think, I survived growing up watching Madonna videos! But then again, Madonna didn't start out in a "wholesome family comedy."

Oh well.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

She's still a minor & still wearing little clothing, but we've seen worse from her.

I'm more concerned about how bad the lyrics are. Damn. It's catchy & for a second I thought it might be pretty good, but I can't get over the bad lines & numerous cliches.