Saturday, October 16, 2010

Raise Your Hand If You Are Sick Of Politicians

I don't know about you, but in PA, the governor's race is pretty sad.

The two candidates are Dan Onorato and Tom Corbett.

Both are horrible if you ask me, and yet I've got to choose between Tweedle Nit and Tweedle Wit in November.

Couldn't there be a None Of The Above on the ballot?

Please!

Anyone from the Pittsburgh area will tell you that Dan O. comes up with some pretty nifty ways of taxing people. If you want an earful, just as a restaurant owner in Allegheny county about the drink tax. I bet he'll have a lot of interesting things to say about him.

I'm only glad that PA has managed to stay out of the Tea Party movement.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, these people scare the shit out of me. They make the regular Republicans look like good and decent people. (Some of them are, I know but I'm just saying)

I can't wait until this election is over, however I'm not sure I'm looking forward to what the idiots we vote into office are going to do after the election.

No comments: