Monday, October 25, 2010

The Weekend Wasteland

I really wish that the networks would come up with something interesting to watch on Saturday and Sunday nights.

The only time I can ever find anything to watch is when BBC America decides to run a new Sci Fi series that I haven't found in other places.

Right now, even BBC America sucks.

Which means for those of us without lives on the weekend, the only entertainment for us = re-runs.

Boo hiss!

This is why I always end up watching Disney Channel on Sunday Night. Yeah, I'm all about Sonny With A Chance and Good Luck Charlie.

How sad is that? Especially as I'm 36 and I don't have children?

I realize that the networks don't want to shell out too much money for programming on nights when there aren't many viewers, but  crikey, it would be nice to have something to watch.

No comments: