Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm Pretty Sure God Doesn't Love Westboro Baptist Church.

Historic Print (M): Liza, Liz [Elizabeth Taylor] and Mike Todd
The controversial Westboro Baptist Church announced plans to protest Elizabeth Taylor's funeral.  I wonder if these people ever read the bible? Or even paid attention to Jesus.

I'm pretty sure somewhere in that book it says something about "Love your neighbor as yourself." "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you," and my favorite, "he who is without sin, cast the first stone."

By the way, I'm pretty sure, Jesus would be on her side with her on her fight against AIDS.

I truly hate these people. They make me so angry. They make me even angrier at our constitution which allows them to be big old assholes. I understand that they have the right to a peaceful protest, but they are protesting the wrong thing. A dead soldier? A dead actress?

Why do they show up at funerals...why don't they show up at a Pride Parade to protest.

Oh wait..then they might have their asses kicked...hopefully by a big drag queen with a pink feather boa. Now that would be worth watching.

They hurt people in their time of grief. They don't even have the guts to protest where people might be able to argue with them.

They disgust me and there protests are nothing but hate filled idiocy. They should be ashamed of themselves.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

What's the reason, other than the fact that they're douchehammers? Her AIDS work?

I don't know if this group will apply to her funeral, but there are bikers who got together and form a human barrier between protesters and mourners. And they wear angel wings.