Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Random News Related Thoughts

~ A Chicago school banned kids from bringing their lunches. OMG! I'm getting sick of this country telling us what to eat. Apparently freedom isn't really what this country is all about. All I can say is they better make damn good lunches in that school and they better have options to cater to all the food allergies out there.

~ The republicans running for president in 2012. Pardon me while I overuse OMG, but OMG!!!! And Donald Trump? Please no! He'd fire us all and sell us to the Chinese to pay off the debt.

~ The nuclear disaster in Japan: Again OMG do they not realize how many cancer deaths there are going to be in the next 50 years as a result of this. Why can't we come up with ways of living that actually help us. But then again that is a republican thing...make more money...who gives a shit about people and the environment.

Do I sound like a bleeding heart liberal? Maybe it is because I am.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Banning bagged lunches just makes no sense - aside from the fact that now that school/district will be bringing in money from forcing the kids to buy lunches. Now I'm wondering if maybe that was the point.