Saturday, April 2, 2011

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy Part 2

The more I listen to country music, the more I've determined that I'd like to save a few horses! Have I mentioned that I think that the song I'm referencing is pretty vile?

Never mind that...if I were going to ride a cowboy or two...here are a few more hotties from the country music charts....sadly a lot of them are married.

Sadly, Tim McGraw is taken by Faith Hill. Damn and blast, but that doesn't stop a girl from looking and drooling a little bit right?

He also stars in the movie Country Strong. I've heard he was actually pretty good in it, playing along side, Gwenthe Paltrow.

I'm not sure why people think she deserves a recording contract, her voice is only passably good.

~sigh~

Such is the way of things in the music business these days.

Next up is Billy Currington.

I pretty much think that this picture speaks for itself. Not that it really has to say much.

I mean really?

Who needs words when you can look at that?

~ pardon me while I wipe the drool off my monitor!

Oo La La!

I'm not sure I can go on....

I mean...

Whoa!

OK, now that I've regained my composure, or something close to it.

Sadly Joe Nichols has his clothes on in this picture.

If only tequila made HIS clothes fall off.

So once again, I have to say, like it or not, country music has some pretty damn good looking artists.

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to go drool a bit at this hunks, and maybe even hunt down some pictures of some other country music hotties for the next installment of

Save a Horse, Ride A Cowboy!

Enjoy the eye candy!

No comments: