Friday, January 28, 2011

Another Must See Movie

Gnomeo and Juliet Jason Statham Original Movie Poster
OK, it seems like these days that the only movies I get to see are animated.  Gnomeo and Juliet is the next one that I have to see.

It looks so freaking cute.

Oh and the best thing about the film?

The music!
Gnomeo & Juliet
Our favorite whining geezer, Elton John, has his music featured in the film. Songs like Don't Go Breaking My Heart, Rocket Man, Bennie and the Jets and Tiny Dancer to name but a few!  Nelly Furtado does Crocodile Rock, which has me a little bit intrigued and even more frightened.

All in all,  gnomes and Elton have to make for a cute flick and a cute soundtrack!

Now I'm going to have to rent a kid so I can go see it without feeling to weird.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I agree & think it looks cute & want to see it, plus if I remember right the cast is pretty awesome, but I have to deal with a roommate who says, "That looks dumb." Then again, she thinks everything is dumb.