Monday, May 9, 2011

Dullsville Trolley

What is it with celebrities right now...It seems that now that the royal wedding is over there is nothing to talk about. Unless you want to talk about Paul and Nancy walking down the aisle, and thank you very much, but I don't.

So what is there to talk about?

We could talk about Pippa Middleton, but really? I've had it with most of the royals...

Unless you want to talk about Prince Harry. I'm always up for talking about sexy redheads!

See



Of course, Prince Harry is not my absolute favorite redhead. See he's about 10 years younger than me, so thinking he is totally hot and doable kind of makes me feel like one of two things:

1. A Cougar...and sadly I look nothing like Courtney Cox. (damn it)

2. A dirty old lady.

Poo!

But seriously, how can you resist that ornery look in his eye...and it seems when he's not shacking up with that horsefaced Chelsy Davy, who makes Camilla Parker Bowles look like a supermodel....he does seem to go for older women!

Hey Prince Harry! Can I get in line?

But let's talk about my other favorite redhead! Danny Elfman!!

I think he's totally mellowed now that he's remarried, but Danny is still one of my favorite redheads...

No comments: