Friday, May 6, 2011

Things That Annoy Part XII

Actually I have no idea what installment this is, so just giggle with me.

1. Bill O'Reilly dissing the Royal Family. This man doesn't have two brain cells to rub together and his bitching and moaning about people in other countries. Get over yourself, and no one wants to hear you. Go away!

2. Osama Bin Laden: Ok...he's dead. Frankly I'm a bit underwhelmed by the whole thing. I don't feel super patriotic or any safer now that he's been taken out. Oh and I am sick to death of hearing about people wanting to see pictures. To them I say: NO THANKS!

3. TV: I'm over just about every show that I usally watch with the exception of Doctor Who. Please writers, do something amusing. Thank god for books!

4. The Disney Channel: 2 things for this channel of evil.

 a: The girls you hire can't sing. I love the girl that plays Teddy on Good Luck Charlie but she can't carry a tune!

b. Why are all the good shows ending this year!! How will I exist without The Suite Life?

No comments: