Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sing Off Is Addicting

I really wish this show wasn't 2 hours long. I wish it didn't take up so much time out of the week. 2 hour shows really cramp my style, but dang this seasons crop of sing off groups are fabulous.

It isn't often that I can sit and watch something like this and just be blown away, but I was...especially the groups I watched last night.

OMG

Acapella Beatles, Elton John and Lady Gaga!

It was freaking amazing.

I truly don't know how anyone could vote any of these groups off.

They are that good.

And Monday..

Acapella Pour Some Sugar On Me rocked in a crazy acapella kind of way.

Plus I have determined that though I'm not a fan of Ben Folds' music...he's just not my cup of tea, I love him as a judge.

So any of you Sing off viewers, who do you think will win?

No comments: