Friday, September 12, 2014

The Royals Rock

I'm not talking about a cheesy reality show. I'm talking about Prince William and Prince Harry. I know the Brits don't care two figs for them, or at least many don't, but let me tell you why these two young men, are worth more than most of the people in Congress.

Both Princes have jobs, besides their royal duties or waving to the crowds and looking pretty. Prince Harry does this best..but don't tell Will I said that.

Their jobs aren't easy. Both men put their lives on the line.

There aren't many in Congress that can say that, and of the few that can, one of them is an old fool that let his party vet Sarah Palin. Seriously? And you thought Reagan's Alzheimer's was a frightening thing....and this guy is still in office!

Oye to the vey.

I like that they try to lead normal lives. Or at least as normal as you can get when your grandmummy is a monarch.

These men seem to have more integrity than our elected officials too. And they seem to genuinely care about
the people of Britain, which is more than I can say about our politicians, who only care about the money they get from which ever corporation owns them.

And yes, I realize that there are lobbyists etc in Britain, but hey, can't some of them pretend that the people matter?

I find that more and more as I read the papers and watch the news that no party really cares about anyone other than themselves.

So William and Harry, you rock for at least making us think that you give 2 figs!

No comments: