Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm With Tori!


I'm With Tori!

One of my friends posted this on their livejournal.

American singer TORI AMOS has vowed to run for office if former U.S. Vice President candidate SARAH PALIN ever tries to get elected again.

Read more here.

I'm not saying I'd vote for Tori but I think she would have more sense then Sarah in public office. At least she's not a total wingnut.

Why can't there be any middle ground? Why must everyone be way to the right or way to the left?

Actually, why can't any of the parties really give a shit for those people that are poverty level.

Did you know If you make less than $50,000 you are considered poverty level.

Well yee fucking ha! I'm so poverty stricken it's ridiculous.

But back to Tori, if we go on a scale of attractiveness, I think she's much easier on the eyes than Palin. Probably a better mom too.

But one last thing..I hope I never see either of their names on a ballot.

No comments: