Friday, December 25, 2009

Movie Review: Meet The Robinsons

Movie Review: Meet The Robinsons

I had heard mixed reviews of this Disney film since it came out which is probably why I hadn't bothered to watch it until today and only because there really wasn't anything else on after we finished up Christmas dinner.

To be perfectly honest, I thought the movie was pretty darn cute. I loved that there weren't too many dark undertones in the film, like so many of the Disney/Pixar movies. Even in the parts with the villain you didn't have a feeling of total doom, which seems to be the case with most of the films Pixar is churning out.

I enjoyed the story of an orphan who helps save the future. His future to be more precise. The other characters had the right mix of quirky and crazy to make the film unique and the story moved quickly enough to keep me interested and not bored.

Sure its not the best Pixar movie out there, but its far from the worst and it was good fun to watch on a Christmas afternoon.

No comments: