Friday, December 11, 2009

Things That Annoy Me About Computers

Things That Annoy Me About Computers

This is inclusive of software and gadgets that attach themselves to this nasty box that controls my life.

1. Keyboards: How is it that when I clean the keyboard I always find at least one full cat's worth of fur between the keys? Also, I do not eat near my computer, what the fuck is up with the nasty stuff that lurks there? How does it get there? Do I want to know?

2. Printers: I consider these things that most evil devices that ever attached themselves to a USB port in my storm. Why? Ink costs nearly as much as the damn printer and it always runs out

3. Software: Why is it that every time they upgrade, the software becomes harder to use and more obnoxious. I have been trying to deal with an obnoxious printer and an even more obnoxious set of CD Labeling software and now I want nothing more than to kill a few things.

4. The Mouse: That just up and decides to stop working.

Can you tell I'm having a bad day?

No comments: