Monday, January 9, 2012

Take Me To The Movies

The next few weeks are filled with movies that I desperately want to see. Some of them cheesy...some not so cheesy.

I'm dying to see Joyful Noise with Dolly Parton and Queen Latifah. Those two alone could make the crappiest movie enjoyable, plus they will be singing...so it can't be all bad, right?


Next up is One For The Money. This one I'm 100% sure is going to be godawful, but I've been a fan of the Stephanie Plum novels forever and a day. I love them, even though they aren't nearly as good as they once were.  I want to see this one because sometimes watching a trainwreck can be really fun.

I mean, can you imagine  Katherine Heigl eating Krimpets? I think not? Stephanie Plum was a real woman...oh and Morelli was erm...Italian..and Jason O'Mara, while super hot...is not. I'm also having a hard time wrapping my mind around Debbie Reynolds as Grandma Mazur.

Lastly, I really really really must see The Woman In Black, I also really must read the book.

I think I'll buy a print copy so I can drool on the cover for awhile.

Dear God, Daniel Radcliffe is hot.

No comments: