Monday, January 23, 2012

Things I Suck At

I believe in being honest with myself and to do that I have to come to terms with my shortcomings, and boy do I have a lot of them.

Here are a few of the things I suck at.

1. Organization: I try and I try but chaos is all I'm good at.

2. Housecleaning: Somehow I think that goes hand in hand with organization.

3. Laundry: I procrastinate here. I hate laundry. It is a lonely chore. Before my grandmother passed away, I almost enjoyed it because we had time to catch up on things while we used her old ringer washer, but now..it is a lonely thankless chore and I hate doing it and probably suck at it too...cos I don't believe in ironing!

4. Multi-tasking: OK just can't do it...I try and try but I never succeed.

What are some of the things you suck at?

No comments: