Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Really Want To Read This Book

I've heard so much about this book, well the whole series actually, and I really want to read it, but lordy, I'm so sick of trilogies and sagas etc


Why?

Because when it comes to stuff like this I want to read them together, one right after the other. By the time I finish the books, I'll be totally burned out on the author and I probably won't enjoy the stories half as much as I would have if I would have discovered the book when it first came out.

It is kind of like Twilight. I wish I could have read the books before the movies started. My image of the characters is tainted by the casting directors bad choices. (Really bad in some cases..cough...Bella)

So the question is, should I read these and get totally involved in these three books, or just let them pass me by?

No comments: