- Feeling good: the doc advised me to give up caffeine recently for health issues. While it's been a real beast to kick the habit, it's definitely helping said health issues. Guess it's a trade-off.
- Decaf green tea: a real life saver right now
- La Roux: awesome electropop artist. Her single "Bulletproof" is starting to get some buzz, and it's only the tip of the goodness iceberg. Check out her self-titled album.
- D&D: yep, I'm a big enough nerd that I play Dungeons and Dragons. My friends and I have a campaign going, and I'm super pumped to meet up with them tomorrow.
- blueberries: never though I liked them until recently. I suppose I never gave them a chance before.
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Stuff I Like Saturday
It's been a while since I've done one of these, so here's a round up of all the things I'm into right now: