Monday, November 29, 2010

Burlesque!

Confession: I love Cher. I mean, I really love Cher. Even with all my talk of rock bands and such, I think Cher is completely amazing. If Cher wasn't in Burlesque, I probably wouldn't be this interested in (well, okay, Alan Cumming makes an appearance and I love him, too).

It does look pretty neat, though, and it also appeals to the side of me that counts Moulin Rouge among my favorite movies.

Christina Aguilera is the only thing that bothers me, to be honest, and I can't even explain why. I'm going to blame "Dirty" for this and the fact that the girl got straight-up nasty for a little while there. Like, Kesha nasty (I refuse to use the $ in her name because it's the stupidest thing I've ever seen, but how much I hate Kesha isn't the point - how much I love Cher is).

Anyway, the trailer (and Cher!):

No comments: