Wednesday, November 3, 2010

So Much To Say

I'm not sure what I want to blog about...the sad state of affairs as a result of this midterm election or the reason Billy Ray Cyrus and his wife of 17 years, Tish are divorcing?

I say let's talk about Tish and Bret Michaels. That's far more amusing than the sad state of affairs that is our government.

It seems that when Brett was working with Miley earlier this year, he got a little close to Miley's mom? Why? None of us are sure.

Both Brett and Tish are denying this, which always makes one wonder.

Now granted, I'm one that usually doesn't give a flying rat's ass about celebrity breakups, but when it comes down to politics or gossip, I'll go with gossip any day. Plus...OMG they are both so creepy that even if they didn't hook up...


All I can say is...Ewwwwww and that's on all counts.

I kinda feel sorry for Billy Ray and Miley and the rest of the clan.

Ewww ewww ewww..

I need some brain bleach to get rid of that picture...

Maybe I should have talked politics

No comments: