Monday, November 8, 2010

Farewell Hannah Montana

Last night was the last episode of Hannah Montana. I have to say, that even though I'm not a huge fan of Miley Cyrus, I am going to miss the show.

It was cute, and most of the acting was good for a sitcom.

However I was peeved that in the last season, they didn't utilize Mitchell Musso's character and he didn't appear in the last episode at all.

That sucked.

I loved Oliver.

I realize Disney gave him another show, but it didn't feel right to close out the show without him.

Boo hiss to Disney for this.

Now I have to wonder if Miley's career will really take off or if she'll become another one of those has been child actresses. Her latest album didn't do much of anything, and she causes more controversy by acting stupid than for creating good music. (Something that she can do, if she'd stay out of the pop genre) Miley, go country, like your Daddy and you might stand a chance.  Otherwise it will be fun to see how long it will take before you end up in rehab.

I'm sure you'll stay in the news a bit since you're mama and daddy are getting divorced...but please..fade into oblivion afterwards..unless you learn how to make some better music or ..LEARN TO ACT.

No comments: