Monday, January 25, 2010

American's Have Taste For Shit

American's Have Taste For Shit

No I'm not weighing in on the Conan/Leno debacle. They can all go to hell in a handbasket with their talentless asses wrapped in a butaine blanket for all I care. Seriously, this is not a national issue. This is further proof that businesses from banks to networks are run by morons. Oh and as a viewing public we are morons.

What brought this on? Besides hearing more than I can stand about Coconumnutshead and Chin the Great and Powerful?

The cast of Jersey Shore and the fact that a bazillion people watch this. Cos the cast are fighting to get $10,000 an episode now. (BTW they get that for certain PR things they do already) Seriously, dudes and dudettes, you don't deserve a penny.

WTF! JUST SERIOUSLY WTF!!!!

Let's give these absolute dunderheads lots of money so they can behave badly.

OMG FUCK NO!

The fact that people watch this shit is proof that as a society we're sinking to levels of intelligence so low that cave men look like Einstein. I will make apologies to all the cave men that I insulted by that.

In the 80s when my parents said that we shouldn't watch Mtv because it would rot our brains, I scoffed at them. As I see what the network is becoming and what people are watching, I have a feeling they knew more than I thought they did at the time.

This show is why we should be fearful for the planet, not global warming. This is far worse, its GLOBAL STUPIDITY!

And what else proves this: Jon and Kate Plus 8 and the fact that people really cared about that clusterfuck of a marriage, The Kardasheins or however the fuck you spell that name and all the other fucked up pathetic reality shows that disguise themselves as entertainment so the networks can save money.

Tune in tomorrow when I ponder Bristol Palin's vow of celibacy.

No comments: