Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Book Everyone Should Have

A Book Everyone Should Have

I bought this book ages ago and ever so often I pull it out to see if I've been to any of the places in the book. Considering I've only been as far north as Toronto and as far east as Atlantic City and as far west as Cincinnati and as far south..as...well Fairmont, WV, you'll see I've not covered much ground here.

However I have hit quite a few spots in PA. For one I've been to Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, PA many times.

But it got me thinking what about some places in my state that are fabulous that I haven't been to. Surely there are many. PA is pretty big state and there's a lot to be seen here. So I started to poke around some travel websites for PA.

Well I have found one place I must go, that's not in the book, but is definitely on my list, The Bayernhof Museum. Click the link and you'll see why. Neat isn't it?

What places in your area are must sees?

No comments: