Saturday, January 23, 2010

Whatever Happend To Advanced Notifications Of Ticket Sales

Whatever Happend To Advanced Notifications Of Ticket Sales


I'm going to the Improv tonight to see my favorite comedian, Greg Proops. Yes, there will be commentary here tomorrow.

But I have a gripe. A huge one.

I used to get email updates from the Improv.

I've been to the Stacks @ The Waterfront many times. I saw Brad Sherwood there many years ago as well as Jeff Dunham before his career kicked into high gear.

And I knew all about these because of emails from the Improv.

I found out about Greg logging into my Facebook page and seeing a comment from Greg about Pittsburgh, which prompted me to say, OMGWTFBBQ.

At least I got the tickets.

But still, there were a few hours yesterday when I was in a panic, cos The Proopdog is my man!

No comments: